About the Institution
“PMC TECH –a Group of Institutions consisting of ITI, Polytechnic and Engineering college. Our Polytechnic College was established in the year 1996 under the dynamic leadership of Er. P Perumal, Founder Chairman and sponsored by Er. Perumal Manimekalai Telugu Minority Educational and Charitable Trust. It is situated closer to the Industrial Hub of Hosur and Bangalore
Er. Perumal Manimekalai Polytechnic College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education DOTE, Government of Tamilnadu. The college has marked its excellance of 23 years, today it has emerged as one of the premier Institutions of this region. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Institution has all state-of-art facilities and provide industry ready employability skills thereby sculpting budding talents into Technical and Management leaders of Tomorrow. Ever since inception, the college is dedicated to the core of Promotion of quality education with basic philosophy summed up as to be a centre of learning, excelling in academics, which imparts knowledge to its students, encourages staff and students to actively take up research and development activities and thus serve the society.
PMC Tech Polytechnic College shall emerge as a premier Institute for valued added technical education coupled with Innovation, Incubation, Ethics and Professional values
- To foster the professional competence through excellence in teaching and learning.
- To nurture overall development of students by providing Quality Education & Training.
- To provide innovative environment to learn, innovate and create new ideas for the betterment of oneself and society.
Our college is now offering a number of diversified inter-disciplinary Diploma courses in the emerging areas which includes EIGHT branches with a strength of 1800 students.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma Electronics (Robotics) Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)
In Board exams our Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die). Computer Engineering, E-Robotics and ECE Department Students bagged State level ranks.
- A pioneer institution in the field of technical education for over 20 years, especially serving rural society
- A team of qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty
- Tie up with various organizations to have Industry Institute Interaction
- Spacious Library with more than 16000 Volumes besides 32 Journals and 25 Magazines, both national and international.
- Pre Placement Training Programme and English Language Enhancement Programme
- The Computer center has got 320 Computers in Total with 32 Mbps connectivity
- Hands on Training on CNC Machines and make them Industry ready.
- Extra Curricular Activities like NCC, NSS, YRC
- Separate Hostel Facilities for both Boys and Girls
Co-Curricular Activities Like
- Guest Lectures
- Paper Presentations
- Seminars / Workshops – Projects
- Industrial Visits
- Inplant Training
- Industry – Institute interaction
Mini Project. This all Make the students to enhance their curricular activities by exposing their practical knowledge with a broader vision.
TRAINING & CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Our focus is to train the students – the future architects of our nation. We train them to stand as pillars in the challenges of life.
To achieve this successfully, PMC Tech have following Training Partners ..
- The Art of living
- MA FOI Academy
- Campus Corporate Centre
- Canada India Institutional Co-operation Project
- Ashok Leyland, Hosur
- Bits and Watts, Chennai
- E- Career Madurai
- Rana Power Solutions Salem
THE ART OF LIVING
The intellectual growth of Students depends on physical and mental health. The college provides Art of Living – Basic Course Part-I Training to the students by reputed trainers. The Institution is hosting AOL Information Center of this region in our campus. The “ART OF LIVING” Programme assists towards eliminating stress, creating a sense of belongingness and taps up the Spiritual Quotient for developing their personality
MA FOI ACADEMY/ Campus Corporate Center
All Jobs require employees to have certain skills and attributes which enable them to do their work efficiently and effectively. Corporate programmes offered by our Training Partners are designed with the objective of enhancing the softskills of our students.
CANADA INDIA INSTITUTIONAL CO-OPERATION PROJECT
The Canada India Institutional Co-operation Project (CIICP) is a Technical Education Project which enhance the technical capability of our Students
PMC TECH has a strong placement cell,which helps the student in getting placement through pre-placement training programmes,In-Campus and Off-campus recruitments.
The following is the list of companies where in the groomed engineers of our college are placed.
- Anand Group
- Apollo Tyres, Chennai.
- Eureka Forbes, Hosur, Vellore & Chennai
- Hyundai Motors, Chennai
- India Nippon Electricals Ltd., Hosur (TVS Group)
- Larsen & Toubro Limited, Coimbatore
- Manali Petrochemicals Ltd., Chennai
- Master Craft Engineering, Bangalore.
- Natural Remedies Pvt Ltd, Hosur.
- Nil Kamal Plastics, Shoolagiri.
- Nokia Solutions And Networks Inda (P) Ltd.,
- Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Chennai.
- Renault Nissan Automative India (P) Ltd., Chennai
- Sanmar Speciality Chemicals, Berigai.
- Solara Active Pharma Science, Cuddalore.
- Titan Watches Ltd., Hosur.
- Titan Engineering And Automation Ltd., Hosur.
- Thirumalai Chemicals, Ranipet.
- TVS Training & Services,Hosur.
- Vallabmahi Electrical Pvt LTD.,Hosur.
- WEG Industries, Hosur.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
SPORTS & GAMES
The Institute makes provision for the following games: Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Kabadi, etc.,
The Faculty and the Students devote themselves to various Community Services through National Cadet Corps (NCC), National Service Scheme (NSS), Junior Chamber International (JCI), Swami Vivekananda Centre (SVC) & also through Youth Red Cross (YRC) Chapter. Blood Donation to the needy is another feature of these units. We organize Eye Camps and Vet nary Camps through our Community service Department.